Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pretty Girls Rule The World?

i'm slightly emo today so forgive my post.all based on my opinions and me being slightly irrationally emo and wanna rant.

In my opinion,pretty girls rule the world.they so get away with a lot of things.even guys go for them more based on looks.pretty girls can have piercings and tattoos but its ok for them cause it 'enhances' their beauty but lets put it this way,if a plus sized girl have tattoos and piercings because its her way to express herself,people judge her like 'omg,she must be a bad girl' and bla bla bla.

For me,i've never thought i was cute or pretty or beautiful.that's my judgement on myself.pretty girls get away with hanging out with guys but for me,God only knows how i feel when i feel the stares on me or even hear the whispers behind my back when i hang out with the boys.Even one time,one of my 'friend' actually said literally behind me stuff like 'my gosh,she has like a guy for every class'.

At one point of time,The Boi & also The Guy accompanied me to some of my classes if we happen to have the same timing or if they are free to accompany me.that girl said that while she was sitting in the row behind me and loud enough for me to hear it.it took all of my willpower not to march up to her and actually shout at her for it because that was so judgemental!she don't even know me very well enough.i've always been more comfortable with guys ever since i was young so for me to hang out with the boys,its not weird for me.

For me,i've always seen pretty girls hanging out with guys and no one much gives her grief about it.even if some girls whisper about it,other people dismiss it as those girls are jealous of the pretty girl.As for me,i always get the stares and the whispers and the questions like 'omg,are you with another guy already' and many other idiotic questions which sometimes i don't even wanna dignify it with an answer.

I'm always the girl to hear of guys telling me like 'omg,this girl is so hot,i wanna go after her' or 'this pretty girl is my target' and stuff.see the pattern there which is 'hot or pretty'? no like 'i like her personality' or 'she is nice to me' which i find it so absurd.think 20-30 years later,when the girl is no longer pretty or hot then go for another girl?

i'm just basically ranting here.sometimes i wish things is slightly more equal between all types of girls and i'm mean enough to say this at this point,guys stop thinking with your you know what or just looking with your eyes.think with your brain and look with your heart.that's all.kthxbai.

12 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

It's strangely coincidental this post came after the one I posted yesterday about me being a dude and always one of the guys. I hope you're not writing this in spite of girls like me, cos I honestly don't see how superior we are to you as you claim.

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

hey darling,this is not a reply to your post,sorry if you felt that way.just a lil rant that i just wanted to let out.well,for me,i keep seeing pretty girls getting away with a lot of things.i guess maybe its just me.

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Well okay, just so you know, pretty girls get the same kind of shit too la lol. I mean I'm one of those girls who are like "Bitch just cos she's hot, all the guys are flocking all over her."

So yes, pretty girls get shit about it too. Not just um...girls like you? I don't know why we even have to categorize, everyone judges everyone.

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

Well,I'm not exactly categorising or anything.I guess sometimes ppl just don't look beyond superficial stuff.thanks for your input though :)

Anonymous said...

true on the part where what happen to the "personality" part. guess 1st impression is always the look.

Aileen said...

I always tell friends never to go for a girl just cos she's pretty... because looks don't last and eventually you're stuck with someone who isn't even pretty anymore, she just USED to be, but she is SO used to being treated like she is! then again the people who go for "just" pretty girls probably aren't very good to be with anyways! Some pretty girls don't get the chance to learn to be nice til it's too late

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

jolynn:so true right?

aileen:thanks for reading my blog.wish there was a link to yours for me to read too :)your opinions are so real :)thanks for it

Unknown said...

I think you're pretty. And cute. And, I'm a guy, by the way.

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

DJ:thanks for your compliment :) but i think i'm just normal

Unknown said...

OK. but normal is good. normal covers a wide range. anyway, being attractive is a complex thing and you are a complex and extraordinary person. Another observation: In my (very limited) experience of romance and love, when I love someone, they are just the most beautiful thing I have ever set eyes on. That's an important thing to think about. Who cares what standards the world sets up. Personally, I find a lot of what is represented as prettyness (if that's a word) in the media is really superficial and cold - really lacking.just some thoughts.....
Oh, and an afterthought. after what I wrote, I was thinking about what actually IS lacking in those representations, and I think it is true beauty - the beautiful. Beauty is so much a finer thing than pretty.
Post-after-thought. Someone once told me that whatever beauty you see in the world, that's yours - that's a reflection of you.

Unknown said...

anyway, sorry. I hope we're not having an argument. he he.

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

dj:hahaha,no we're not having an argument but that is a lovely insight and thought of what you said