been listening to 'waiting for the end' over and over. love it. I put it in my blog. hope you don't mind. Also, hope you don't mind my multitudes of comments. I've really been enjoying looking at your blog. It's a difficult time for me at the moment and it has lifted my spirits.
5 comments:
what song was it?
sorry for previous comment. was it linkin park - waiting for the end. I'll look it up on youtube
been listening to 'waiting for the end' over and over. love it. I put it in my blog. hope you don't mind. Also, hope you don't mind my multitudes of comments. I've really been enjoying looking at your blog. It's a difficult time for me at the moment and it has lifted my spirits.
hope your difficult time will be over soon.i'm glad my blog brings your spirits up.this song is awesome
thanks. yeah, I've been starting to feel better.
Post a Comment