mood:happy-ish although a lil bit tired
listening to:The Rock Show by Blink-182,Truth by Arashi,Wo You Wo De Young-Fahrenheit,What's My Age Again by Blink-182 and Untouched by The Veronicas
Hey,
i'm at CC (cybercafe) with bro,Secret,Kelvin and TK at the moment.It's funny how i blog when i at CC but i don't do it when i'm at home,hahaha.Got the CF (Comic Fiesta) pics from Secret already,once i have gone through them,i might just upload some onto here or you will just have to go to my Facebook and see them.Got loads of new pics on my FB (Facebook)
Been addicted to Hana Kimi (a Jap series) at the moment.I wanna watch Honey & Clover (the anime and live version) as well.Col is starting a week from today.Sad,my (unproductive... but i did do work and go out and stuff,hahaha) hols ending d...I will miss them.My next long hols is probably gonna be in May!!! So damn long...at least,i'll get some break during CNY (Chinese New Year) break for my col
I'm going to go to 1 Utama for NYE (New Year's Eve) with Juss and Alicia.Justin Lo is gonna be performing!!! *swoons*
I (finally!!!) had Alexis Tiramisu on Christmas Day courtesy of Daddy.I'm craving for some sort of Chicken salad (can't remember the salad's name...fail...) from Delicious at the moment and i also want a Domukon (Goggle it if you dunno what it is but i can assure you that its really cute!!!) purse (and hopefully a Domukon handphone chain,keychain,T-Shirt,soft toy and bag as well,i'm greedy...i know...)I still accept l8 Christmas pressies,hehehe.My Christmas pressies were a Tropicana Life hoodie from my auntie,a BritishIndia bag and a cat choker from Aunty Nancy a.k.a Nancy Jie Jie,Ferroro Roucher from Jess,PostIts table thingy from Aunty Helena and CandyCane from Samuel.To all these ppl,thanks for all the pressies.I really like them and appreciate them :) (i'm wearing the hoodie and the cat choker at the moment) I had Starbucks today thanks to TK.He was real nice to get it for me.Thank you,TK :D
Well,that's it for today.I will update more l8r if i get bored since i really dunno how long am i gonna be here...take care :)
Love y'all,
QuirkyLilPrincess
No comments:
Post a Comment