Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Me Still Alive...

mood:tired out...
listening to:me singing "i want Alexis tiramisu" in my head over and over and over again...

Hey,

i'm sorry for my lack of updates and my absence.I still love my blog and writing in this blog very much.Its just that i've been so bz that when i do have the time to blog,i'm really tired out,hahaha.

Oh yeah,i would be at Comic Fiesta at Sunway Convention Centre this weekend.Its rm15 entrance ticket a.k.a wristband per day.Come and have fun cosplaying or watching people cosplay and just spend a day there.it will be a whole lotta fun :) check out my bro's blog or Goggle it to find out more :)

I've been spending time with Juss,going out with my bro and the "brothers" and have been helping out my grandparents as well.My days are so filled that probably when i get back to col,that would be my relaxed time as things are more paced out,hahaha.

I will try to update more often and as soon as possible.Meanwhile,you can always check out the links on my blog :)

Take care,love ya all :)

Love,
QuirkyLilPrincess

No comments: