Monday, December 29, 2008

My Thoughts And Reflections

mood:happy
listening to:Swing Swing by The All-American Rejects,Stay by Estrella,That's What You Get by Paramore and The Curse Of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For

Hey,

still at the CC.Nearly dying of boredom...but then again,its fun to be out of the house.Its kinda odd to be like probably the only girl around here.I'm wearing a hoodie but kinda short shorts...Oh well,at least my hoodie acts as a cover up.

Been addicted to asking Secret,Juss and Debbie to take jump shots of me lately.I find doing jump shots to be fun though i also like posing like a model sometimes,haha.

My last week of hols before i go back to col.Going into 3rd sem feels like its nothin different somehow except for the fact that i don't have J anymore to listen to me complain bout assignments or him waiting for me to finish my assignments or classes so that i'd spend time msgin him after that.

It really feels different to be single eventhough its been bout 2 months since the breakup (if you really wanna know the story,please refer to my old blog here) but then again,i'm over him and moving on.I've had my period of grieving,crying,moping and getting over him and now i feel fine.I feel free and most of all,i'm happy.

Once in a while,i do miss him and miss having someone to say 'i love you' to and to feel missed by that person but i'm doing great so don't worry bout me,i'll be just fine :)

Love y'all,
QuirkyLilPrincess

No comments: