Monday, July 26, 2010

Run Away Nose

Sniff sniff.Sneeze sneeze.Blowing nose.This has been going on since this morning.Either my sinus is getting worse or i'm coming down with a flu.I would rather take sinus over flu.I guess my body is trying to tell me "woman!rest!"

I obviously do not listen to that as usual.No matter how much or little sleep i get,i still feel tired out.Maybe all i need is just a break.A really long one and maybe a vacation.It would be nice to just hang out on a beach somewhere.

As usual,i'm procrastinating.I got some website design assignment to do.I have the ideas.I just don't really wanna do it because i absolutely loathe photoshop and illustrator.For someone who loves looking at designs and pictures and love photography,i despise those programs like hell.Its ironic

I'll just keep blowing my nose and hopefully stop my nose from running away from me :(

2 comments:

Eric Lai said...

haha, hopefully ur flu/sinus gets better yeah :)

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i hope so too.thanks :)