Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ironic

Life is ironic.Sometimes the people you used to know you could lean on and trust and used to be so close to could become strangers to you and yet sometimes the people you don't usually go to end up being someone you could trust.

Today i met one of my ex,J after two years of not seeing each other.We never really kept in contact after the break up.Its not that i didn't want to.It just felt awkward especially since it was an awkward break up.I got dumped because he fell out of love with me or so he says.

Even before we were together back then,we used to be so close.Texting each other all the time,chatting and stuff.Giving hugs when we see each other.But seeing him just now,it was like so awkward.I guess its just like that Timbaland and Katy Perry song which the lyrics go "i'll never be the same if we ever meet again."

Its been two years.I've changed.He's changed.Everything's changed.I'm no longer that girl he used to know.He's no longer the guy i used to know.Maybe that's why i'm so reluctant to go ahead if i fall for a friend.Experiencing losing a friend once is more than enough.Bad enough i've gone through it twice now.

If losing people you're close to tends to make you stronger then i don't wish to be stronger because at the end of the day,it hurts.Life is ironic.period.

No comments: