listening to:Knock You Down by Keri Hilson feat Ne-Yo & Kanye West & You Get Me by Michelle Branch
Do you remember this?The first time we ever met.
I still remember it and still
smile when i think back of
it :)
Being together with youis what i love most :)
Forever Promise <3>I know i pout when you tickle me but secretly i love it.
Its your last resort to make me smile at you
when you know I'm upset or just playing around being
emo with you
I love it when you sit/sleep in an uncomfortable position
just so that i could lean on you more comfortably and watch
you do something or sleep on you because that shows how much
you want me to be comfortable
I love it when you have that panic look in your eyes like you
wonder what you did wrong to me when all i was doing was
just staring into your eyes thinking how cute you are
I love how you hug me closer to you when you think
my friends are teasing me too much and defending me :)
I love how you ask what's up or just say hmm? when I stare
at you and actually I was thinking nothing at all,just that
I wanted to look at you :)
I love how you actually pester me to eat and check up on me
that i ate because that shows how much you care about me
I love how you try not to refuse my request when i ask you
to piggyback me.
I love how you tried to wear contact lens even though it was so
difficult for you just to please me and make me smile.
I love how you look when you're asleep,so peaceful and cute.
I love how despite the arguments and fights we have been through,
we are still so much in love,growing more in love with each other
each day and still have that unbreakable bond.
I love how we can just hug each other and not say a word and
yet our feelings are understood by each other.
I love how you want to take care of me despite me wanting to
be independent most of the time.
I love how you get along or at least try to get along with my
friends.It shows how much you care about my feelings.
I secretly love it when you get worried about where I am
because that shows how important I'm to you.
I love the way you say I love you.Its the sweetest thing ever :)
I love our forever promise <3>
Its your last resort to make me smile at you
when you know I'm upset or just playing around being
emo with you
I love it when you sit/sleep in an uncomfortable position
just so that i could lean on you more comfortably and watch
you do something or sleep on you because that shows how much
you want me to be comfortable
I love it when you have that panic look in your eyes like you
wonder what you did wrong to me when all i was doing was
just staring into your eyes thinking how cute you are
I love how you hug me closer to you when you think
my friends are teasing me too much and defending me :)
I love how you ask what's up or just say hmm? when I stare
at you and actually I was thinking nothing at all,just that
I wanted to look at you :)
I love how you actually pester me to eat and check up on me
that i ate because that shows how much you care about me
I love how you try not to refuse my request when i ask you
to piggyback me.
I love how you tried to wear contact lens even though it was so
difficult for you just to please me and make me smile.
I love how you look when you're asleep,so peaceful and cute.
I love how despite the arguments and fights we have been through,
we are still so much in love,growing more in love with each other
each day and still have that unbreakable bond.
I love how we can just hug each other and not say a word and
yet our feelings are understood by each other.
I love how you want to take care of me despite me wanting to
be independent most of the time.
I love how you get along or at least try to get along with my
friends.It shows how much you care about my feelings.
I secretly love it when you get worried about where I am
because that shows how important I'm to you.
I love the way you say I love you.Its the sweetest thing ever :)
I love our forever promise <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment