listening to:The World Has It's Shine (But I would Drop It On A Dime) by Cobra Starship,Wei Yi by Wang Lee Hom & Stay By Estrella
Happy 1 month anniversary to my love :) There are so many things i wanna say but i can't put it into words.Even actions won't be enough.Even if i were to hug u tight for 24 hours,kiss you for every minute that we have been together or even to spend a whole week with you without letting go of you,it won't be enough.
My friends say that i got lucky when i found you but actually i got lucky when you found me because only God knows how jaded i was about love & relationships.I wanted to give up but you found me :) My friend told me to appreciate what we have and don't lose you.I won't.I know i'm not the best gf in the world but i intend to work at it.I want this as in our relationship and us to last.I know relationships take work and i intend to give more than 100% on us :)
The day we met was not the day i fell in love with you but the day i fell in love with you was the day i realized "hey,i wanna spend the rest of my life with this guy" and that is 10 times better because i feel that many people have searched for love or even have been found by love but how many people can truly say that the day they fell in love with someone was the day they decided they wanna spend the rest of the life with that person?You know i don't say i love you unless i meant it and i truly meant it when i said it that day :)
Happy 1 month anniversary,my love and here's to many more anniversaries to come :)
Song dedications for my love that i feel is totally us :)
The World Has It's Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime) by Cobra Starship
I’m not one for love songs.
The way I’m living makes you feel like giving up
But you don’t,
And I want everything for you.
My disappointment
‘Cause you’ve been left behind
And the world has its shine,
I would drop it on a dime for you.
(Hey oh!)
And whatever it takes.
(Hey oh!)
I’m gonna make my way home.
(Hey oh!)
We can turn our backs on the past
And start over…
Not long ago
I gave up hope,
But you came along
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want you.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know.
Before I met you
I used to dream you up and make you up in my mind (up in my mind)
Woah-oh.
And all I ever wanted
Was to be understood.
You’ve been the only one who could.
I could never turn my back on you.
(Hey oh!)
And whatever it takes.
(Hey oh!)
I’m gonna make my way home.
(Hey oh!)
We can turn our backs on the past
And start over…
Not long ago (not long ago)
I gave up hope, (I gave up hope)
But you came along (you came along)
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want you.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know (more than you could ever know.)
More than you could ever know.
It’s you.
Not long ago
I gave up hope,
But you came along.
Gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
(Yeah!)
Not long ago (not long ago)
I gave up hope, (I gave up hope)
But you came along (you came along)
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want you.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know.
Wei Yi by Wang Lee Hom
(English Translation)
My sky is so fresh and clean
The clear promise is the air of the past
The person holding my hand is you
But your smile; cannot be clearly seen
Was it because a star changed its heart’s preference?
The wishes of the past; have all been thrown away
I can’t breathe recently
Even my own shadows; I too want to escape (escape)
Baby you’re my only one
The two worlds have all changed shapes; it’s not that easy to go back
Assurance; you’re my only one
I say I Love You alone to the phone; I really love you
Baby I cannot love you more than this
Actually, it has already passed the limit of love
(Pinyin)
Wo de tian kong duo mo de qing xi
tou ming de cheng luo shi guo qu de kong qi
qian zhe wo de shou shi ni dan ni de xiao rong que kan bu qi
*shi fou yi ge xing xing bian le xing
chong qian de yuan wang ye quan dou gei pao qi
zhiu jing wowu fa hu xi lian zhi ji de ying zhi dou xiang tao bi
(chorus)
Baby ni jiu shi wo de wei yi liang ge shi jie dou bian xing
hui qi tan he rong yi
que ding ni jiu shi wo de wei yi du zhi dui zhe dian hua shuo wo ai ni
wo zhen de ai ni
Baby wo yi bu neng duo ai ni yi xie
*repeat
(chorus)
qi shi zao yi chao guo le ai de shi xian
(chorus)
Stay by Estrella
Sound straight from the twilight
Has me up all night
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow outside my window and it's you.
[Chorus]
All my sorrows flew away
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say
I don't ever want you to go
Please stay
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one but you and me
There's no reason to go astray
Please stay.
Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny, it's just you.
Try and think about it,
If you're heart is closed don't lock it,
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
Think this through.
[Chorus]
Please stay with me
Just stay with me
and I will take you to Foreverland
Just stay
My friends say that i got lucky when i found you but actually i got lucky when you found me because only God knows how jaded i was about love & relationships.I wanted to give up but you found me :) My friend told me to appreciate what we have and don't lose you.I won't.I know i'm not the best gf in the world but i intend to work at it.I want this as in our relationship and us to last.I know relationships take work and i intend to give more than 100% on us :)
The day we met was not the day i fell in love with you but the day i fell in love with you was the day i realized "hey,i wanna spend the rest of my life with this guy" and that is 10 times better because i feel that many people have searched for love or even have been found by love but how many people can truly say that the day they fell in love with someone was the day they decided they wanna spend the rest of the life with that person?You know i don't say i love you unless i meant it and i truly meant it when i said it that day :)
Happy 1 month anniversary,my love and here's to many more anniversaries to come :)
Song dedications for my love that i feel is totally us :)
The World Has It's Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime) by Cobra Starship
I’m not one for love songs.
The way I’m living makes you feel like giving up
But you don’t,
And I want everything for you.
My disappointment
‘Cause you’ve been left behind
And the world has its shine,
I would drop it on a dime for you.
(Hey oh!)
And whatever it takes.
(Hey oh!)
I’m gonna make my way home.
(Hey oh!)
We can turn our backs on the past
And start over…
Not long ago
I gave up hope,
But you came along
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want you.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know.
Before I met you
I used to dream you up and make you up in my mind (up in my mind)
Woah-oh.
And all I ever wanted
Was to be understood.
You’ve been the only one who could.
I could never turn my back on you.
(Hey oh!)
And whatever it takes.
(Hey oh!)
I’m gonna make my way home.
(Hey oh!)
We can turn our backs on the past
And start over…
Not long ago (not long ago)
I gave up hope, (I gave up hope)
But you came along (you came along)
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want you.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know (more than you could ever know.)
More than you could ever know.
It’s you.
Not long ago
I gave up hope,
But you came along.
Gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
(Yeah!)
Not long ago (not long ago)
I gave up hope, (I gave up hope)
But you came along (you came along)
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want you.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know.
Wei Yi by Wang Lee Hom
(English Translation)
My sky is so fresh and clean
The clear promise is the air of the past
The person holding my hand is you
But your smile; cannot be clearly seen
Was it because a star changed its heart’s preference?
The wishes of the past; have all been thrown away
I can’t breathe recently
Even my own shadows; I too want to escape (escape)
Baby you’re my only one
The two worlds have all changed shapes; it’s not that easy to go back
Assurance; you’re my only one
I say I Love You alone to the phone; I really love you
Baby I cannot love you more than this
Actually, it has already passed the limit of love
(Pinyin)
Wo de tian kong duo mo de qing xi
tou ming de cheng luo shi guo qu de kong qi
qian zhe wo de shou shi ni dan ni de xiao rong que kan bu qi
*shi fou yi ge xing xing bian le xing
chong qian de yuan wang ye quan dou gei pao qi
zhiu jing wowu fa hu xi lian zhi ji de ying zhi dou xiang tao bi
(chorus)
Baby ni jiu shi wo de wei yi liang ge shi jie dou bian xing
hui qi tan he rong yi
que ding ni jiu shi wo de wei yi du zhi dui zhe dian hua shuo wo ai ni
wo zhen de ai ni
Baby wo yi bu neng duo ai ni yi xie
*repeat
(chorus)
qi shi zao yi chao guo le ai de shi xian
(chorus)
Stay by Estrella
Sound straight from the twilight
Has me up all night
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow outside my window and it's you.
[Chorus]
All my sorrows flew away
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say
I don't ever want you to go
Please stay
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one but you and me
There's no reason to go astray
Please stay.
Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny, it's just you.
Try and think about it,
If you're heart is closed don't lock it,
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
Think this through.
[Chorus]
Please stay with me
Just stay with me
and I will take you to Foreverland
Just stay
No comments:
Post a Comment