listening to:My Heaven by Big Bang
Cute :)
Did these pics on a website called Rollip.Quite cool rite?They can make ur pics be like Polaroids or do cool sepia colours on them :) If i have the money,i would love to buy a Polaroid camera but its so hard to find one.Now I'm aiming for a Fish Eye lens and also a lomography cam :) but a Polaroid cam is like really on top of my list.Failing which,well,I'll just settle with my Akago,a lomography cam and a fish eye lens but I'm aiming to get a Canon Powershot D10 as well since it is waterproof but i have been doing my research and find that Olympus Stylus Tough-8000.Kinda hard though to have to pick an Olympus over a Canon since i love Canon.Only reason i would get digicam is because it is more portable than a DSLR and don't get me wrong,i do love my Akago but sometimes its hard to sneak it anywhere.Akago is a Canon EOS 450D.If i ever (which i might) get another DSLR,I will probably get a Canon EOS 500D/5D MKII but 40D is not bad also.
Oh cameras,why do you have to be so expensive?I haven't even talk about lenses yet.Current aim is this 70-200mm but this other one is more to my budget lar since my standard and portrait lenses are serving me well but the 70-200mm will help when i take events shots since I'm so short and sometimes i stand too far from the stage to really get any good shots.A 24-70mm lens will help also but that is if i really damn rich d lar because its more a mid zoom lens which is the kinda distance i used to take cosplayers pics at events but my standard lens which is a 18-55mm and also my 50mm lens is serving me quite well on that at the moment.
I'm aiming for an external flash for my Akago which is this one which i know is expensive but nevertheless,the flash would help with a lot of my pics.I sound like a geek right.Well,blame my bro on this lar.He got me into the whole photography thing along with Secret who i shall now reveal his name which is Steven.Btw,my bro,Steven & Kelvin have a photography business at Raw Pixel Studios.Drop by there & have a look.They have really great shots & no,I'm not being bias.
As for my own photography which is QLP Photography.Well at the moment,I'm not really shooting anyone or any events other than doing favors for friends or events that i go to.I do miss shooting and btw,i have a strange feeling that someone hacked into my photography e-mail which is a diff e-mail add from my usual one so until i do get a new e-mail add & blog for my photography.I won't be linking it yet.Anywayz,leavin you all with some pics that i goggled in case you are not sure about how lomo cams & fish eye lens pics look & a MV by Big Bang :P


No comments:
Post a Comment