mood:reflecting
listening to:Boy Meets Girl by Evan Taubenfeld,Now That We're Done by Metro Station,Lollipop by Big Bang & 2NE1,We Walk by The Ting Tings
how many of you actually ends up falling in love with your best friend and getting into a relationship? 'Shawn Yue' said that maybe i should make The Boi become My Boi but i like my relationship with him as it is now.
He is my safe spot or rather my safe person.The person that i can go to about anything,that i can trust with anything and will be there for me for anything and vice versa.After J,i believe that a safe person should never be combined together with being your significant other.
Before me & J got together,i could talk about any guy to him but after we got together,any guy i talk about just gets us into a fight.Fights that end up with me crying and not replying his text msgs.Fights that end up with him going to my non-blood related sis to consult her on what to do.I never exactly knew what exactly was off limits to talk about after we were together.It ended up with me mincing words and deleting certain parts of my day when he asked me how my day went just so to prevent fghts.
Not all ex bfs are as good as Secret,i must admit.He was my safe person b4 we got into a relationship,he was my safe person during the relationship and he's still my safe person now.J was my safe person b4 we got into a relationship but during the relationship of us being a couple,that safe person relationship between us fell apart and it hurt because i lost him completely after the break up.That's y i don't want to mix up relationships anymore.
Most people need to have that safe spot or that safe person that they could go to if anything happens.Bfs comes and goes but safe person is hard to find.So no mixing up anymore.I like how it is now :)
p/s check out my twitter at twitter.com/quirkyprincess and my livejournal at quirkyvendetta.livejournal.com
Love,
QuirkyLilPrincess
4 comments:
The choice is totally up to you. No one can make a decision for you as almost always, you should be the one to decide whats right and whats wrong for your relationship. Others may speculate but it shouldn't go any further. If it ends badly, they can say they told you so but if it ends in a happy ending, no ones there to benefit but you =3 good luck in your endeavours. We all need a lil bit of luck now and again especially in the screwed up game of love
that is so totally true.the reason i never really blogged about j during my relationship with him was that everyone was so skeptical based on the fact he younger than me.
I like how it is now and i'm happy this week.Luck in love is a relative matter.If anything were to happen,it would happen :)
I don't think you remembered me but we were in the same class as Mr Zhou Gui Xin last time during TDS1998 (was it this year?) summer school if I'm not mistaken at FAB. I remember your mum!!! I also remember you btw!!! Wow, you have grown!!! I remember you used to always wear a red leotard, did I remember wrongly? :P
kim:i must have been really small then...can't remember,hahaha
Post a Comment