Because white rose means purityAnd that's how i always saw you
in my eyes.
Because your love surpassed any love
anyone else could have given
And because we'll miss you
I said my final goodbye to Godpa today.I cried a lot.i rarely ever breakdown in public but i couldn't hold back the tears.I loved Godma's eulogy of him.How she said she was the one who asked him to marry her because she knew she had a good catch.When she said they were to celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary in June,i cried even more.32 years.You love someone so much for that many years and having to say goodbye,its hard.Really hard.
My heart broke when i heard how Godma sobbed and sobbed.I've never seen her so down before.She's always smilling and always happy but these past few months when Godpa was so sick,she aged so much.Godpa was a very strong man and he usually stands pain but the pain of not doing anything because he was so sick was unbearable to him as told to us by Godma.As Godma said,he deserves the rest.
As i passed by the casket to say my final goodbye to him,i put down the white rose and whispered a quick sentence which was "goodbye Godpa,i'll miss you" which i think is the most suitable way of saying goodbye because i'll see him in Heaven again someday and i shall give him huge hugs again while he says "hi darling" to me once more so this maybe the final goodbye on Earth but in Heaven,there are no goodbyes,just hellos.I love you,Godpa.
My heart broke when i heard how Godma sobbed and sobbed.I've never seen her so down before.She's always smilling and always happy but these past few months when Godpa was so sick,she aged so much.Godpa was a very strong man and he usually stands pain but the pain of not doing anything because he was so sick was unbearable to him as told to us by Godma.As Godma said,he deserves the rest.
As i passed by the casket to say my final goodbye to him,i put down the white rose and whispered a quick sentence which was "goodbye Godpa,i'll miss you" which i think is the most suitable way of saying goodbye because i'll see him in Heaven again someday and i shall give him huge hugs again while he says "hi darling" to me once more so this maybe the final goodbye on Earth but in Heaven,there are no goodbyes,just hellos.I love you,Godpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment