Friday, December 27, 2013

#CF2013

And so #CF2013 ended last weekend. Thank you to the committee of Comic Fiesta for offering me the official blogger pass again this year. This year marks the 5th year that I have been to CF and the 4th year that I have been an official blogger.

CF as usual was filled with cosplayers and booths to the brim!!! This year, I heard that the number of visitors was over 9000!!! (lame dragonball joke) and it became over 30,000 visitors! I am surprised that the venue did not collapse from the sheer number of people going through it.

I enjoyed myself those two days however due to the fact that I wasn't feeling too well, I spent most of my time resting in the Pokemon XY tournament room while WH collected streetpass on his Nintendo 3DS.

As usual, I will list down the pros and cons of the events.

Pros


  • Super love the new ticketing area this year!!! Very well organized and super duper cold and cooling.
  • Love the fact that food and drinks were available in the ticketing area and in the halls so that people no need to keep going out to get hydrated or fill themselves up when they feel peckish.
  • Love how the booths were organized this year. Get to explore more things and kept discovering new stuff.
  • Love that MDEC sponsored some booths this year. Discovered a great game development company called Wigu Games and played their upcoming game, "Doctor Life" which was super duper fun!!!
  • Super love that volunteers are always so polite and courteous at doing their job and try to help you out the best they can.
  • Love how the event planning was organized so the stage always seemed busy and happening.
Cons
  • I do not know if it was just me but on day 1,i felt the ventilation in the ticketing area and the halls was pretty bad that i became quite dizzy and had to rest after lunch in the pokemon room.
  • Volunteers tried their best to help but it seems like there was no sync in information communication sometimes. Encountered problems trying to get my pass.
  • Booths were organized nicely but a bit too close to each other that it is a little hard to walk sometimes.
Those are a few of my comments. Comment below if you have any others.

Now on to the photos!!!!


Me with my official blogger pass thanks to Comic Fiesta


The line for on the spot tickets on day 1 was crazy!


Rise of the guardians!


Awesome gender bender version of Edward Scissorhands


Batman got outnumbered at CF


Loki and Thor decided to go visit CF


I super love Phoenix Wright!!!


Disney villains!!! Can you name them???


Pokemon!


This was super awesome Gundam cosplay!


Power Rangers made an appearance


I found Waldo at CF!


This is one awesome Corpse Bride! Anybody want to marry her?


It's Adventure Time!


This Danboard lights up!


Mortal Kombat!


Official CF mascots!


My loot from CF part 1


My loot from CF part 2


Me and WH found a stray chick in the hall on day 2. If anybody knows who it belongs to, please contact me in the comments.

Well, I can't wait till #CF2014! Hope it comes soon!!!!


No comments: