Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just The Way You Are

I smiled to myself when i heard "just the way you are" by bruno mars over the speakers while shopping today.It reminded me of you.I've had exes who told me that i'm not thin enough,not cute enough,not pretty enough,not tall enough etc but you told me that you love me just the way i am and that makes me smile.

I think its cute that you love it when i smile and you try all sorts of ways just to see me smile because you think i'm beautiful when i smile.I smiled to myself when you told me that you do not like me saying that i'm fat and ugly because i'm not and when i told you that i am fat,you told me that i'm just the right size.These are just some of the things out of the many things that you say to me that makes me smile to myself all the time when i remember them :)

Thanks for loving me just the way i am and thanks for boosting up my confidence day by day :)

No comments: