Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Reflections

i know i have pending posts but today i wanna talk about 2010.I'm not gonna do a whole month by month thing since i can't exactly remember so i just wanna talk significant stuff.

I had not too bad grades considering i was in a relationship then.i think i got 4.0 CGPA twice?Then of course,there's the whole big break up drama.Lets just say i still feel it sometimes but i'm healing slowly but surely.There's also meeting new good friends like MG and keeping old friends like The Boi & The Guy & Justine & My Sis but losing friends is also nothing new for 2010.

As for love,lets just say in the middle of the year,i lost it.Towards the end of the year,i was giving up hope on it already but somehow along the way,circumstances change.I'll just put it as that.

As for studies,I've graduated from college in 2010 with a diploma.My convocation is next saturday.i'm excited.i will be doing my degree soon,i hope?it depends on some application stuff.

As for my photography,its going good and i'm improving,i guess :)

As for family,family's good and i'm glad everything is ok.

As for myself? well,all i can say is that i'm happier and things are looking up at this point in time.hopefully 2011 will be much better :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your photography is beautiful - really loved your pictures of the comic fiesta.

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

thank you very much for your compliment.i really appreciate it.may i ask,how did you stumble upon my blog?

Unknown said...

I was just looking through various blogs and I came across yours and I found it interesting and intriguing. I have my own blog too. I just started it a couple of months ago. THe URL of my blog is: http://caeusura.blogspot.com/
check it out if you get the chance and you want to. I've put some photos on my blog as well, though they're not as nice as yours. :) DJ

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

yeah i checked it out.its good :) love your writings.its deep

Unknown said...

cool. thanks. :)