mood:unsure,probably emo-ish?
listening to:Black Wedding by Meg & Dia,Memory (Acoustic Version) by Sugarcult,Down & Out by The Academy Is...,Navigate Me by Cute Is What We Aim For,The Fourth Drink Instinct by Cute Is What We Aim For,Sober by Kelly Clarkson
I'm sick.Not physically sick,more of emotionally sick.I'm sick of taking shit from people.Sick of people scolding me for things which weren't even my decision or fault.Why come down on me for something which wasn't my decision or fault?I'm merely the informer.I don't have the power to change timing & all but yet you scolded me like its my fault @-@
I'm also sick of people just having to put their comment in and all on something eventhough you are already fully aware of it.My parents were disappointed with my results & both of them kept like saying i could have done better and all.I'm already disappointed enough with myself.I don't need anymore of this.I'm sorry to be brutally honest but when i got my results,i nearly want to throw myself against some wall somewhere so i don't need anymore of this guilt feeling k?
Sick of people bitching bout me as well.Don't think i don't know.Don't ever think i dun hear bout it.For me,i feel that you wanna be bitching then fine.I'm not gonna judge you.I'm not God.For me,that's your own personal matter to take up with God later on coz only God can judge a person.So i'm not gonna care,you can continue bitching eventhough it will hurt me deeper than you'll ever know.
Sorry to be so emo...I just feel frustrated and everything like i just need to spill this out.If you're close to me,i would tell you personally what this post is about but this is a public blog so i'll just keep things vague here.
A lil pic to cheer this post up a bit,
No comments:
Post a Comment