Saturday, June 6, 2009

Because I Love Them :)

mood:happy-ish
listening to:Starlight by Melissa Indot,La La Land by Demi Lovato,Little Girls by Melissa Indot,I Do by Rain,Do You Want To by Franz Ferdinand,Tearin' Up My Heart by N'sync

EDIT:The Boi requested me to take out a pic.If you saw it,great.If you didn't,too bad then but i love that pic :)
L-R,The Guy,Me,The Boi

We went exploring around but for the sake of not landing any of us in a lockup,i won't reveal where exactly coz it was borderline illegal ;) Love them loads :)

Crazy Stunts

:)

:D




The Boi & The Guy Having
Their Own Fun ;)

Mafia Woman With Her Guys

I can trust these guys with my life :) Love them loads.I Love my sis & babes too k? Take care. Love y'all, QuirkyLilPrincess


4 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Long pic posts are looong. 8D

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

hahahahhaa,i noe...i tend to bunk all of them into a single post.That's why got warning :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Glad u like & isten to my toonz! New album in the works, 1st single shud be out by end this year. Thx for ur support. Stay updated via facebk group or www.melissaindot.com

Big love

M x

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

M:thanks for reading my blog :) much xoxos to you :) can't wait for ur new album :)