Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Had My Heart On Lockdown Then You Turned Me Around

mood:tired out
listening to:That's What You Get by Paramore,The Little Things by Colbie Caillat,Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls,Heartbreaker by Teriyaki Boyz

things have been pretty bz lately.Aside from assignments,been juggling a lot of events lately,all of which i'm always having to organize schedules and stuff like that.My metabolism rate is also not really good.losing weight and gaining weight.The other day,i was so tired out with all the kids.We went to Sunway Pyramid and wanted to watch Marley & Me but the only show time was like 6.45 pm so went to my auntie's place and kill time then only went back to Sunway.

I realised that Sunway is quite a nice place to do shoots.Kinda miss those shoots with Secret.Haven't tok to him or spend time with him in awhile,should do it soon.Next Thurs is his b'day.

Haven't tok to Ryo this few days.Kinda miss him.As for n.h.n.t crush?i did text him yesterday and his replies ain't so cold no more but i'm just walking on thin thread at the moment so i'm just leaving it.Its not like he textes me when i don't text or find him so like that lar.

Assignments are killers at the moment.Gotta analyze some stupid 4 min scene in Being John Malkovich which have 70 bloody shots...I'm gonna die becoz my eyeballs will probably fall out. This Friday,i gotta pass it up and yes,i'm a procastinator.The open day carnival at my col was good yesterday.I worked yesterday but I didn't work today.Went for my col's other branch art showcase in Subang Parade today,it was not bad but i guess i expected it on a bigger scale.Took quite some shots yesterday and today.

Well,hopefully things will be better sooner or later,take care.

love,
quirkylilprincess

No comments: