Mood:feel a crush brewing up...
listening to:Heaven by Big Bang,One Of The Boys by Katy Perry,Wonderful by Big Bang
listening to:Heaven by Big Bang,One Of The Boys by Katy Perry,Wonderful by Big Bang
I'm feeling unsure about my feelings for you.
Just a crush or can this lead to something more?
Everytime we text or just spend some time
hanging out with each other,
I find i laugh more,smile more and just feel happy.
I've been thinking that it would be nice
if we could end up together.
You're nice and sweet and you treat me well
as well.
I just can't seem to make up my mind
about my feelings for you.
Crush?Something more than that?
Friends?I really do not know...
Our friendship is certainly not purely platonic
neither are we purely just flirting with each other.
I guess i'll just leave it as it is at the moment
but to be honest,i do find myself ready
to take the risk and fall in love again.
Crush or something more,I guess i gotta decide or i
can just leave it as it is but as Katy Perry sang
"i don't wanna be one of the boys"
That's the same for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment