Friday, October 3, 2014

Checking In

It's time again to brush off some cobwebs on my blog. Work has been really crazy and hectic. Most nights, the earliest I leave office is like 8.30 or 9pm unless I have an appointment or meeting. Latest I have ever left was like close to midnight.

Don't get me wrong, I do love my job. I have so much passion for it and I love the brand that I'm representing for, it's just that I feel I need to take a breather somehow. From my last job to coming here, I had less than a week to breath and take a break. Once I came in here, it was, go, go and go. Only times I ever really took a break is when i'm on mc or really really dead tired. Most times, even on weekends, I use any free spare time to catch up on work that I did not manage to get to during the week.

Needless to say that family time, relationship time and even friendship time is slightly suffering. All I can say is that I'm lucky to have an understanding family, WH and friends. But it does get tough, I have broken down and cried before thinking did I bite off more than I could chew but I wake up and it's always a new day again.

On another hand, I have taken into writing short stories again albeit they are fan fiction but at least it's a form of writing that is not related to work so it's a bit more relaxing and its nice when people say they like the style I write. Trust me, having to rewrite your copies over and over again can be kind of demotivating at times.

I do hope to blog more soon however it is getting late and I'm really tired after a long day of work so adios until the next time :)

No comments: