Saturday, October 24, 2009

Say It's True,I'll Never Ask For Anyone But You.

I have been staring at this blog composing page for awhile not knowing what to type for this post.I want to be cryptic yet at the same time,i want to be straightforward.

I keep biting and peeling my nails and skin as i do not know what to type for this post.I feel confused,i feel mixed up.I have pending posts but I'm not in the mood to do it now.Have you ever felt so confused and frustrated that you just wanna scream but at the same time,you just wanna curl up and cry?

I feel that way.I know what my cure is but currently i have no access to that particular cure & it hurts.I know i sound way too cryptic but i have my own principles that i won't spill out really personal stuff here.

My head spins.My heart hurts.I want and need access to my cure but i can't get to my cure.To my replacement cures,thanks for listening to my rants,to my tears on the phone.Sorry to let you know that i still ache,i still hurt,i still feel like crying but thanks for everything.Unfortunately,only my particular cure can cure this heartache.

Maybe I'm too impatient,maybe i ask for too much,maybe i think too much.All the maybes.To be honest,my heart aches,my tears threaten to spill,my head spins and i keep biting my lips to keep everything calm and composed even though i know its far from being composed.

Every time this hurts,it hurts both ways.I know it way too well.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your 'all the maybes' and 'all the stills'. I hope you won't mind if I use that form. I might not, but I'm tempted.

What is a pending post? You mentioned that a couple of times.

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i'll be delighted if you use my terms :) erm,pending post is some posts that i have to write for like ads but haven't wrote yet