mood:reflecting on life,neither happy or sad.just normal
listening to:Pressure,That's What You Get by Paramore,Oh Sizuka by Pop Shuvit,Love Story by Rain
hey,
feeling better today.not so emo.For me,if things will happen,they will happen.That doesn't mean i will just sit down and hope for something to happen.I will go on with my life and make it happen.
I know i don't really make sense.haha.Basically,i find that the more you want something to happen,the more it doesn't happen.So i will just stop hoping for the moment and wait for a surprise.I'm not gonna feel numb,i'm not gonna go emo and i'm not gonna give up on love because loving someone is the best thing in the world you could feel.I mean just becoz J hurt me a lot,it doesn't mean i have to give everything up.
I know i sound contradictary but then again,isn't everyone that way in a sense?I saw a funfair earlier this evening.It was pretty.It got me thinking how would things be like if i went there with J when we were still in love.Would we end up being happy or end up getting into another arguement that results in him being pissed at me while i cry?But when i saw the ferris wheel,it got me thinking that life goes on just like how the ferris wheel moves on.Life have its ups and downs.What we can do is just to live life as it comes one day at a time.
love,
quirkylilprincess
No comments:
Post a Comment