Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hanging On So Contagiously

mood:tired still...
listening to:Umbrella (Travis Barker Remix) by Rihanna feat Jay-Z,Which To Bury?Us Or The Hatchet? by Relient K,December by 2storeyheart,My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend,October Angel by 2storeyheart,The One I'm Waiting For by Relient K,So Contagious by Acceptance




Hey all,

The title of this post is from a song again so nothin to do with the post.Today was alright.Sales was good for the booth.I even pulled O in to help out,hahhahaha (he's not from my faculty,hehehhee) Bullied him again today.Wore his hoodie and chain.He bought another hoodie today.A thicker one but as long as the other one.I actually 'stole' his chain home...on purpose...

He has no class tomolo but i saja want him to come to accompany me do the booth lar (his sis' school is next door to our col anywayz so he could come actually) so i told him that i'm taking the chain home with me,he can claim back tomolo when he comes.I noe i'm mean :p (please don't judge...I just do this for fun.I know my limits and won't push it)I'm wearing the chain now.Don't worry,I'm taking good care of it.I also got him to tie a ring for me using spare ribbons that we had.

Contrary to ppl's belief,i have nothin goin on with O or any other guys that i'm close with.I know my limits with them.I also don't get too close with guys that i noe or sense that things might happen between us because i don't want to give any wrong impression onto them.If you do not know that i'm more comfy with guys or even know me personally,please refrain from judging.I DO know my limits.

Oh yeah,today i was doing the sales for the Valentine Booth,a Korean girl who looks Chinese came up to me and i spoke Cantonese coz i thought she Chinese but she ended up speaking Korean to me @-@ [my gosh!!!do i really look like Korean with my hairstyle?I miss my straight hair!!!]Going to col early morn tomolo again for the booth and class in the afternoon.Its pretty fun doing sales actually.

Pictures ahead,


Me With O
(Mosaic-ed the pic for
security reasons and
the cool sunnies are O's)

O With His Cool Sunnies
(Mosaic-ed for security reasons
and i know that i saw a Wang Lee Hom
album cover that had almost the same style
before!)

Me Supergirl Shirt,Cat Chain
Lanyard For Student ID And
O's Chain


Me With Bunned Up Hair

Well,I guess this is the last post of the day.Please drop comments :) Take care :)

Love Yar,
QuirkyLilPrincess

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Why most of the pic got mosaic one? :p

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

mosaic for security reasons lar and also becoz some of my frenz not very comfy to have their pics so open on my bloggy oh.they ok if mosaic.i will put up the ori ones on my fb.