listening to:Why Can't I Be You,Pictures Of You,Lullaby,Love Song,Friday,I'm In Love by The Cure (The Cure is soothing and fun and quirky ;p),Doctor,Practice Makes Perfect by Cute Is We Aim For,Summer Kiss,Screaming Infidelities by Dashboard Confessional,All Purpose Meanies by Daughters Of Fission,Your Bruise by Death Cab For Cutie,Sedang Ingin Bercinta by Dewa 19,Cinta Datang Lagi by Dina,Suicide Note by Disagree (the starting of this song is awesome :D)
Hey,
today is a picture blog day because i'm too tired to type long sentences...
How i looked without specs with the new hairstyle
In front of a supermarket after the trip to the hair salon.
I like this pic somehow...
I think i look blur in this pic.What do you think?
I think i was trying pouty lips for this pic?
Macam model je kan?Emo gila lar this pic
One rare pic of me sorta happy???
I don't do happy on cameras somehow
I quite like this pic,its quirky-ly cute ;p
I have knack for trying to look cute in pics
yet somehow i do end up looking ok in them @-@
I do big eyes in most pics without my specs somehow...
How I would look like lying down on my table
I don't even know why did i take this pic,hahaha

I like this pic somehow...
I don't do happy on cameras somehow
yet somehow i do end up looking ok in them @-@
I think this is one of my best pics of the day...
Took this either in March or April for col application lar
I think i look pretty good in this pic :)
Well,I took all those pics on my own.Yes i did.I know it doesn't look like it but trust me,i took couple of years to perfect my camwhoring skills,hehehe.
That's it for this post.Till next post,take care and tell me your quirky random things :)
Love always,
Quirkylilprincess
Well,I took all those pics on my own.Yes i did.I know it doesn't look like it but trust me,i took couple of years to perfect my camwhoring skills,hehehe.
That's it for this post.Till next post,take care and tell me your quirky random things :)
Love always,
Quirkylilprincess
No comments:
Post a Comment